Register your club to become a Cricket World Cup Club and volunteer to be their Champion.
What's the role of a Cricket World Cup Club Champion?
- Register your club to become a Cricket World Cup Club
- Organise to have your club’s application for the Cricket World Cup Fund submitted if your club is eligible
- Engage your community and drive participation in your event
- Promote your event in every way you can
- Act as your club’s representative through the process and ‘be part of something bigger’
What’s in it for them?
- Cricket World Cup merchandise
- Opportunities to be part of the Cricket World Cup
- Experience the Cricket World Cup through the excitement built at your club
What qualities should they possess?
Typically, the Club Champion should be a prominent and active member of their club. They should be approachable as their club will look to them for advice and guidance. In addition they should be: well-organised, a strong communicator, self-confident and goal-orientated.
Steps to take
- Confirm with the relevant people at your club who your Champion should be. If this is you, register and provide us with your details
- Keep an eye out for emails from us as this is how we’ll provide you with tips and guidance on how to deliver an outstanding cricket experience for your community
- Starting thinking of ideas!